Get the Most Out of Your Fat Burner!
Popping a capsule won't necessarily make your fat go away, but incorporating these steps will optimize a good fat burner's effects!
In the pursuit of lean muscle, smart nutrition and intense training are your most important weapons. You simply can't shed body fat without hard work in the gym and kitchen. However, a well-formulated fat burner can increase the effects of that hard work, giving you extra ammo in the war against body fat.
The supplement market is flooded with fat burners that work by increasing metabolism and thermogenesis, boosting energy, suppressing appetite, or blocking carbohydrate and fat absorption. Just swallowing a pill, however, won't deliver the best possible results. Maximize the effectiveness of your fat burner and get the most burn for your buck by following these seven steps!
- Like everything in life, you get out what you put in, and getting lean is no exception. You can't simply pop a fat burner and make up for poor nutrition and a lack of training. There are no magic pills. A high-quality fat burner will, however, make your journey easier. Many products are not only designed to increase fat-burning, but also curb your appetite and boost your energy. To get the most from these effects and really torch calories, it's critical that you first get on track with a well-designed fitness program.
- There are dozens of products on the market to choose from, so finding the right fat burner for you and your goals isn't always easy. However, there are some general guidelines that can help. Fat burners generally fall into two broad categories: stimulant-based and stimulant-free. Stimulant-free formulations are ideal for those who are sensitive to ingredients with stimulant effects like DMAA, caffeine, synephrine, tyramine, and yohimbine (or yohimbe). In the stimulant-free realm, look for products containing fat-burning green tea extract (standardized for epigallocatechin gallate or ECGC) and acetyl-L-carnitine, and appetite-suppressing ingredients like caralluma fimbriata extract, or phaseolus vulgaris (white kidney bean), and cynara scolymus (artichoke) extract. Stimulant-based fat burners will contain a combination of one or more of the following: DMAA, caffeine, synephrine, Phenylethylamine HCL and Yohimbe HCL. These ingredients aim to increase energy, suppress appetite, and increase fat release from fat cells (to be burned as energy). You'll also likely find ingredients common to stimulant-free formulations in this class of fat burners.
- Since sticking to a clean, calorie-reduced diet is essential for fat loss, take advantage of the appetite-suppressing properties of your fat burner by taking it 30 minutes prior to breakfast and lunch. If you don't work out in the evening, or you prefer a stimulant-free product, then take a dose 30 minutes before dinner. This will not only ensure you feel satiated after meals, but will also help to increase your metabolism.
- Since fat burners elevate your metabolism, you'll find that you sweat more when taking them. Also, stimulants like caffeine tend to have a diuretic effect, so you may find yourself visiting the men's (or ladies') room more often. These conditions can lead to a state of dehydration and slowed metabolism. Drinking at least 3-4 quarts (or liters) of cold water per day will not only keep you hydrated, but has also been shown to increase metabolism and support fat loss. It's recommended that you drink at least 1 cup (250 ml) of water with each dose of a fat burner to ensure optimal absorption and hydration support. If you're training in a hot environment and sweating for long periods, you may need to double your water intake.
- The body becomes desensitized to some ingredients over time, and this is exactly what happens with stimulant-based supplements. Furthermore, overuse of stimulants can lead to high levels of cortisol (that unwanted hormone that breaks down muscle and causes fat storage), especially under the stress of dieting. To avoid these counterproductive effects, you should cycle on stimulant-based supplements for 3-4 weeks and then take two weeks off. Use a stimulant-free product for the next two weeks between cycles.The best way to know if you need to cycle your fat burners is by assessing how you feel when you're on them. If after several weeks you find that you no longer get the "kick" you used to from a regular dose, then it's time to take a break—not more product.
- One of the most essential but often overlooked steps on the road to a lean and muscular physique is adequate deep sleep. In fact, some people turn to fat burners to get the energy to work out because they're constantly in a state of sleep deprivation. Unfortunately this approach can lead to increases in blood cortisol and decreased testosterone, which will significantly hold you back in terms of muscle gains and fat loss. Sleep is necessary for repair, recovery, and hormonal balance. You've heard it before because it's so important: Get eight hours of deep sleep nightly. If you find that your fat burners are hindering your sleep, don't take anything stimulant-based after your lunchtime dose. Notably, you should also limit any other sources of stimulants to before 6 p.m. If you work out at night, make sure your pre-workout supplements are caffeine- and stimulant-free.
- If you're looking to really get your metabolic furnace going, take a fat burner containing DMAA and Caffeine first thing upon waking, and again 30 minutes before your cardio session.
Summary: Fat burners can help enhance fat loss, but they're only going to do so if a proper diet is in place. Fat burners work in a variety of ways. They can boost energy, help curb appetite, promote fat to be used for energy, and even increase your metabolism and core temperature so you burn more calories throughout the day.
All of the active ingredients in Burn Stack - Fat Burner Supplement will ensure that you reach your weight loss goals.
- Phenylethylamine HCL
- Methylxanthine Anhydrous
BURN STACK- 75mg DMAA IS FOR EXPERIENCED FAT BURNER USERS.
BEGINNERS SHOULD NOT USE THIS FAT BURNER! (Do not exceed 2
servings (2 capsules) in a 24-hour period.)
Burn-Stack contains all of the necessary ingredients to promote fat loss, increase focus and concentration and boost energy! The correct synergy ratio of stimulants and nootropic make Burn-Stack the best on the market for laser-like focus and clean energy. Burn Stack can be used to boost your workout or it can be used as a great source of clean energy during the day. There is absolutely no crash due to the use of Burn-Stack, all clean energy.*
• Promotes Fat Loss*
• Increase Alertness and Focus*
• Unprecedented Energy Boost*
Although DMAA is known to function as a fat burner its powers can be greatly increased when it is combined with other ingredients, such as caffeine, and some studies indicate the combined powers of DMAA and caffeine may increase the metabolic rate by 35% and improve fat burning abilities by over 169% (compared to the placebo group).*
Fat burning can be triggered in a number of ways. In fact, the body can trigger it without the need for supplementation and does so any time a shortage of calories occurs. This is, of course, the reason why a calorie controlled diet is so important for dieting success.*
Fat burning supplements provide a means of triggering fat burning sooner than normal or in situation where fat burning would not normally be initiated. In the case of DMAA, the effect is achieved by stimulating the central nervous system in a way that sets off an internal chain reaction that achieves the desired effect.*
Leave a comment